ElectraMeccanica Vehicles Corp., a designer and manufacturer of electric vehicles, announced today that it will work with 7-Eleven, Inc., the world’s largest convenience retailer, to take to the streets of Vancouver, British Columbia, with two of its all-electric, single-passenger SOLOs. The new-to-market, three-wheel electric vehicles will be used to promote 7-Eleven’s delivery service, saving customers’ time while helping the environment. This exciting new collaboration has the potential to expand in the future.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 2,430 other subscribers
- Voluntary Recall – February 2023
- ElectraMeccanica partners with self-driving startup to test autonomous food deliveries and rides-on-demand via SOLO EV pilot program
- EMV announces it will begin deliveries of its SOLO Cargo EV in Q2 2022
- I Drive The Electra Meccanica Solo EV For The First Time!
- ElectraMeccanica SOLO, The Best EV for your commute