Following customer deliveries of its flagship SOLO EV last fall, compact electric vehicle manufacturer ElectraMeccanica has shared a delivery timeline for the upcoming Cargo version of the SOLO. Later this year, both commercial and fleet customers will see the new SOLO EVs delivered with over twice the cargo capacity.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 2,430 other subscribers
- Voluntary Recall – February 2023
- ElectraMeccanica partners with self-driving startup to test autonomous food deliveries and rides-on-demand via SOLO EV pilot program
- EMV announces it will begin deliveries of its SOLO Cargo EV in Q2 2022
- I Drive The Electra Meccanica Solo EV For The First Time!
- ElectraMeccanica SOLO, The Best EV for your commute