Bing Chat AI is a new feature that allows you to interact with Bing in a conversational way, using natural language and ChatGPT technology. You can ask Bing anything, from factual questions to creative requests, and get personalized and engaging responses. However, Bing Chat AI is currently only available on Microsoft Edge, which means you have to switch browsers if you want to try it out. But what if you prefer to use Google Chrome as your default browser? Is there a way to access Bing Chat AI in Chrome without having to install Edge? The answer is yes, using some simple hacks and extensions.
One way is to use the Bing Chat for All Browsers extension³, which lets you access Bing Chat AI from any website. Another way is to use the Bing AI for Chrome extension⁴, which shows you Bing Chat answers alongside Google results. A third way is to change the browser’s user agent to trick Bing into thinking you are using Edge². You can find detailed instructions on how to do that in the article by How-To Geek².
Source: Conversation with Bing, 2023-06-03
1. Bing AI for Chrome – Chrome Web Store. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bing-ai-for-chrome/oofdkcckpabclngcdjnkhlldcfadlfmh
2. Bing Chat (GPT-4) in Google – Chrome Web Store. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bing-chat-gpt-4-in-google/pcnhobmoglanpljipbomknafhdlcgcng
3. How to Use Bing AI Chat in Google Chrome – How-To Geek. https://www.howtogeek.com/876422/how-to-use-bing-ai-chat-in-google-chrome/
4. How to use Microsoft Bing AI Chat in Google Chrome – TECH POINT MAGAZINE. https://techpointmag.com/use-microsoft-bing-ai-chat-in-google-chrome/
5. How to access Bing Chat AI on Chrome or Firefox – Pureinfotech. https://pureinfotech.com/access-bing-chat-ai-chrome-firefox/